If I had a laminated card of them (which I don’t, though it kind of sounds like me since I always identified with Ross’ utter dorkitude), Colbert would be located high on the list because I’m a complete sucker for his sense of humor and timing. And I bet I’m not the only one who has him high on his or her list. Huffington Post shares the love, too. I will freely admit to shedding multiple tears at the end of the segment highlighted in #13. That segment was funny but, more importantly, seriously moving.
- I laughed so hard over this yesterday! Krasinski doing Run DMC’s “Peter Piper” was my favorite.
- This sounds like a trend that would have caught my eye when I had babies in the house. /sarcasm
- We’ve got Wacky Day all covered, PTA.
2. ‘Breaking Bad’ is not coming back until August 11! ACK! Here’s a chat with some of the cast members to whet our appetites.
3. Oopsies! New Hampshire state Rep. Peter Hansen decided the word women was too boring and overused and decided to spice things up by using the word vaginas in its place (or rather, vagina’s) in an email response to his colleagues during a debate about repealing a law allowing people to use deadly force in self-defense.
What could possibly be missing from those factual tales of successful retreat in VT, Germany, and the bowels of Amsterdam? Why children and vagina’s of course. While the tales relate the actions of a solitary male the outcome cannot relate to similar situations where children and women and mothers are the potential victims.
Sorry, Peter, but the words women and vaginas aren’t interchangeable, my friend. Nope, not even if you dress it up with one of those fancy apostrophes. Sorry, buddy. And let’s 86 the apostrophe, mmmmmkay? Don’t you know that Good Grammar Costs Nothing?