You are here: / Archives for Family matters
- I’m a horrible parent! I didn’t even know she was in school.
- She’s growing so fast.
- Lexi’s pretty fun to roadtrip with provided you factor in one freak out per excursion.
- Making human sausages
- We spent the 4th and change in Charleston then a week in Kiawah and life was good.
- Reunited and it feels so good!
- Canine friends, I may have a problem.
- I missed this process “improvement” discussion. I’d like to give feedback.
- I’m not sure how to tell her that her hugs have gotten awfully awkward.
- Happy 1/2 Birthday, Lexi
- My canine baby is back home though it looks like she ran with a rough pack while she was in the pet hospital.
- My canine baby spent last night in the hospital and I’m still not sure if she’s coming home today. No Mad Men post today.
- I suspect Pavlov would get a sadistic rush out of this.
- I got punk’d. Again.
- My daughter is endlessly entertaining to me.
- My copilot was strangely surly today.
- Today, something unfortunate happened.
- I’m not informed enough to be a parent.
- Gender roles? Nah, we just play to our individual strengths.
- Folks, what we have here is a tail tuck!
- Today forward, I will strive to be the best version of myself.
- Nothing says Easter like competition!
- “Apply a warm compress for five minutes two to three times a day.”
- She’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip your waiter.
- Dear Uncle Jonah,
- Attention canines: A call to action!
- Happy 8th Birthday, Anna!
- It’s feeding time! It’s ALWAYS feeding time!
- A message from Batdog
- I’m lucky I can’t hear their cries of pain….
- Enough with this stupid weather!
- Lexi Noir – Finally, I can say, “What up, dawg?” without having to invoke irony to get away with it.